Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Bit of Window Shopping

Lately I have been feeling a little down in the dumps. Everything I have known in my life will drastically change next week. I hope it's for the better but it is so hard to think happy thoughts when the word "divorce" is in the same sentence. I don't want to let my sorrow drag me down. I made a promise to myself to think of better things to come.

Since I have recently lost 20 pounds, I figured a bit of window shopping is in order! I found a couple of cute shirts with a necklace and a pair of earrings to complete the look from Anthropologie. A store I have never been in but will definately have to visit some day!








Ahhhh...retail therapy does the body good! I can know sign off and read the next novel in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I can't wait to see what happens next!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo - we need to shop together. I love these!
    I am SURE happy days are coming!
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve them girl! Go out and get them! Congrats on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete