Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On Cloud 9

This came in the mail today and guess who is on page 110?



ME! I am over the moon excited! This is my first paper publication and I have another one with this company coming up in March! I feel so honored to be in the same book as some of my favorite scrap idols! One of my ScrapStreet sisters, Stacey Michaud, is in there as well. I am so happy for her because she made the Pink Paislee Design Team!!! Way to go girl! I know it's a dream come true for you. Some of the ladies at ScrapStreet made layouts or projects featuring Pink Paislee to celebrate. Here is mine...



I have also been working on some product for the ScrapStreet February Showroom. I can't wait to share them! Time for me to get ready for work. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to have a page in this book!!! Wohoo for you!!!

    ReplyDelete