Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010

The last few months of 2009 were unexpected and life changing so with 2010, I wanted a new blog to go along with the fresh start in my life. I will not look back at the past few months in anger or regret. I will no longer be pessimistic about the outcome of my future. I will embrace it and CHANGE.

Every year Ali Edwards picks a word for the year. My word 2010 is change. I want to change my view on life. I want to take a stand and lose the weight I have been wanting to lose. I want to become a better mother to my girls. I want to be happy again. Truely happy.

Studio Calico had a challenge to create a layout about what the new year holds for you. Here is my take on it...



Happy 2010 everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful word choice - that is mine also.
    Gorgeous layout - TFS~

    ReplyDelete