Sunday, February 7, 2010

Alas...

I did not make to the Nook's DT but I plan on sticking around with them. I love the atmosphere on their boards and the ladies that were picked for the DT rock! Check out the list of inspiring ladies!

Trish Harwick
Amy Coose
Stacey Michaud
Camilla Ekman
Jenny Svensson
Nicole Martel
Susan Lui
Lady Grace Belarmino
Zarah Peterson
Celeste Smith
Becky Williams
Lori Mancini
Tanya Tahir
Leah Killian

I am so happy that two of my Scrapstreet sisters made the team! Way to go girls!

In other news, my poor broken pecan tree is looking much better after cutting down some of the branches. I think I like the slimmed down look much better! I will have to see once the leaves come in how it looks. I have big plans for the backyard this year. I am having my father build a swing set for the girls as well as a sandbox and little garden. I plan on spending as much time as possible with them outside this summer. I don't want to be cooped up in the house with two busy kids. I would go insane!

Time for me to catch up on some House episodes and get my scrap on. Hehe.

Oh I almost forgot! I made myself a quick little box to hold my CHA Summer funds! I am so excited to be going to my first CHA ever! I am going to be like a kid in a candy store!

2 comments:

  1. ooh maybe i'll get to meet you at cha. i think maybe i might go - we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love your CHA Fund Box! I think I need to make something similar. I plan on going to CHA this summer as well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete