Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Finally Friday

This week has dragged on pretty bad and I am so ready for the weekend! I had a box of goodies waiting for me at my doorstep when I got home yesturday. I sooooo cannot wait to start playing with it tonight!

I can't believe that there are only a few days are left until March. Man February just flew by! February's Showroom sponsor for Scrapstreet Magazine was Teresa Collins. I had a lot of fun creating with her papers. Here are my creations but make sure to check out what the rest of the team did here. So much lovely eye candy there!

Paper: Teresa Collins, Letters: BasicGrey, Punch: EK Success, Fiskars, Pearls: BasicGrey, Pin: Maya Road.

Papers: Teresa Collins, Bazzill Basics, Letters: Making Memories, Envelope: Maya Road, Punch: Martha Stewart, The Paper Studio.

Paper: Teresa Collins, Bazzill Basics, Butterfly: Jenni Bowlin Studios, Letters: American Crafts, Punch: Martha Stewart, Mist: Maya Road.
Have an awesome Friday!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful layout!! I was scrolling through your blog and this one really caught my eye! beautiful! Love that butterfly in the background!!

    ReplyDelete