Monday, February 15, 2010

Let It Shine!

It is a new day and the sun is shining! I have a smile on my face and the world seems less daunting. I made it through Valentine's Day just fine. Thank goodness! I spent it with my girls. We had fun baking and decorating Valentine's Day cupcakes for us. We also shared some with my parents. There is no way I want to eat 2 dozen cupcakes by myself!

I also did a few crafty things this weekend. I was inspired by Ali Edward's Punch Collage and promptly made my own. It now hangs happily in my kitchen.

Pattern Papers: Lily Bee Designs, BasicGrey, Studio Calico, October Afternoon

I love Lily Bee Papers and When I saw that they are having a DT call, I decided that I am going to give it a shot. I will never know if I am able to make the DT unless I try right? Speaking of Lily Bee, have you see their 2 new collections: Hello Sunshine and Lovely? Total swoonage! I can't wait to be able to buy these 2 lines!

Today is President's Day and the girls and I have a fun afternoon planned. I will leave you with a couple of layouts I did over the weekend. Have a great one!

Rub-ons & Papers from Lily Bee Designs, Mist: Maya Road, Punch: Martha Stewart, Pearls: BasicGrey



All items from the Studio Calico Baker's Dozen kit

No comments:

Post a Comment