Friday, February 12, 2010

Note To Self

If you have ever gone through a divorce, I am sure that you have had many of the same feelings as I have had. This post is my little pick me up for when I am down...

Live the best life you can possibly live. Don't let him bring you down no matter how much it hurts. No matter how much anger you feel inside. Don't let him win. Remember all the good things in your life. Remember that you have two beautiful girls who love you for who you are. Remember that you have friends who care for you and will support you through all the rough times. Remember that you have a job and an understanding boss. Remember all this when the world looks bleak. It doesn't matter what he does or what he says. All that matters is that I am going to live the best life I can possibly live for myself and my girls. That there is a light at the end of the tunnel. That my happily ever after is out there. Somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment