Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Someone Pinch Me!

I am still in shock! I am one of the 25 finalists in the running for a spot on the design team of My Scrapbook Nook! I was beyond happy when I saw my name on the list! Even if I don't make it to the team, I am still so proud of myself. :) There were 119 people that applied for a spot on the design team so to make it to the 25 finalists is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

If you were wondering which manufacturer is featured in the February issue of the Scrapstreet Magazine, wonder no more! It is Teresa Collins! Check out the beautiful work the Scrapstreet ladies did featuring her products here. Make sure you take some time and read through the whole magazine. There are lots of gorgeous work in there!
This past week has been crazy around here. We had a big ice storm roll through last week. It broke my poor pecan tree to pieces. :(

Since daycare was closed the past few days, I spent some quality playtime with my girls and scrapped during nap times.


The last layout I made for this weeks Red Challenge over at Studio Calcio. Well daycare is open today so it's off to work for me. Unfortunately the vacation had to end at some point. Happy Tuesday everyone!





2 comments:

  1. LOVE those layouts!

    Congrats on making the top 25 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...your LO's are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete