Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where does the time go?

In a week from today, my youngest will be one year old. How can this happen? Where did the time go? She has grown so much already and her little personality is starting to emerge. With her party a week away, I am starting the birthday preparations.

In other news, this past weekend was the first weekend where the girls stayed with their dad. Let me tell you, it really felt wierd to come home to a house where there was no laughing or screeching or pitter pattering of tiny feet. So I decided to take a road trip to Norman and Oklahoma City. Yes I got lost but I sure had a lot of fun doing it. Hehe. While in OKC, I met up with an old friend of mine and her family. It was so good to sit and talk. I used to babysit her daughters while I was in high school and college. I could not believe how tall those 2 have gotten! The part that I thought was pretty neat is that even though they are older, their personalities are still the same as when I knew them as little girls. I hope to see my friend and her daughters more often in the future.

I have been crafty as well over the weekend. I finished up a couple of layouts created with Lily Bee papers. I am pretty happy with the end result.


Papers: Lily Bee Design, Studio Calico, Die-cut: Collage Press, Crepe: Jenni Bowlin Studios,
Brads: Pink Paislee.


Papers: Bazzill Basics, Lily Bee Designs, Mist: Maya Road, Rub-on: Lily Bee Design,
Pearls: BasicGrey, Punch: Martha Stewart, Other: buttons.


I have also been busy working with products for Scrapstreet's Showroom sponsor for April. Can you guess who it is?

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine my house that quiet - good for you for hitting the road. I use to live in Norman - what a small world ;)

    Super layouts - looks like you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete