Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

TGIF! I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I have cakes to make, decorations to put up, adn presents to wrap, all in preparation for my oldest daughter's birthday. I really hope the weather is nice on Sunday so that we can have the party outside and play with chalk and bubbles. We shall see. If not, there is always fun to be had indoors.

Did you know that GCD is having a HUGE giveaway? It's a super easy contest too! All you have to do is head to your nearest Archiver's and take a picture of yourself with the GCD Chipart Tool Display and create something fabulous with the tool. Easy peasy. For more information on the contest check out the post here. And while you are checking out the post, make sure to grab the blinkie too! There will be another giveaway for those people who have this blinkie on their blog. :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment