Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scrappy Weekend

Yesturday the sun finally came out after a long weekend of rain. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain but when you have 2 little kids couped up in the house all weekend, it's bound to drive you a little bonkers. We did have fun though. We danced and played and chased each other around the house. I am sure if you walked by my house this weekend you probably heard lots of giggling and squeals of laughter. Eventually the fun needs to come to an end and the girls had to go to bed. So guess what mommy did once the house was all quiet....scrapped! Woohoo! Here are some of my new creations I did thanks to some helpful prompts from the Nook Virtual Crop this weekend.


Supplies: Paper: 7Gypsies, Crate Paper, Sassafras Lass, Studio Calico, Alphabets: Sassafras Lass, Gems: My Mind's Eye, Ticket: Making Memories, Flower Centers & Leaves: Prima Marketing, Tape: Pink Paislee, Rub-ons: Studio Calico, Pen: Martha Stewart Crafts.


Supplies: Paper, Die-Cuts, Stickers: My Mind's Eye, Alphabets: October Afternoon, Pins: Maya Road, Floss: DMC.


Have you checked out the Scrapstreet Blog lately? Well you should! Every Saturday there is a new scrappy challenge and every Wednesday there is a free digital kit for you to download. This week it's all about Earth Day! Check out this gorgeous kit by Handmaid Designs! You can download it here.

Man does the time fly! Time for me to round up the kids and head off to work.

Until later!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment