Friday, April 2, 2010

A Week Full of Surprises

I have to admit, this has been an awesome week for me...

Last night I was going through all the blogs I read and found this post. It made my day...BIG TIME! I think I was doing the happy dance for the next hour after reading it. Hehe.

In early March, I submitted to the Memory Makers' "The Big Book of Scrapbooking Ideas" which will be released in May 2011. I got an email this week stating that one or more of my layouts were chosen! So exciting! I am not sure which of the three layouts I submitted were chosen. I should know by next week though. Over 500 layouts will be featured in this book and many of my Scrapstreet girls received an email as well. I am so happy for everyone!

The April issue of Scrapstreet.com Magazine is live! Loving all the inspiration this month! It just gets better and better every month! Go see for yourself here.

Ok. I am off to go play with my new GCD goodies that arrived at my doorstep today. Woot!
Photobucket

1 comment: