Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday! Monday! Monday!

Me and Mondays do not like each other. Around here you see a lot of frantic running around the house with me trying to get my two little girls along with myself ready to head out the door. I am getting better at it. I normally only run about 5 minutes late now thank goodness but it is still a very panic-ridden-hurry-up-and-get-out-of-the-door morning. That being said...I did have a good Mother's Day yesterday.

I spent my Mother's day at my mom's. She had several ladies over and there was much cake and coffee to be had. Yum! After the girls went to bed for the night, I spent the rest of my evening doing one of my favorite things....scrapping! Woohoo! *giggle*

Speaking of scrapping, head on over to the Scrapstreet Blog and check out this post to see how I created the patchwork piece on the following layout.


Supplies: Paper: American Crafts, Studio Calico, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Alphabets: Cosmo Cricket, Flowers: American Crafts, Mist: Maya Road, Paint: Making Memories, Punch: Martha Stewart Crafts.


I have to admit, I am obsessed with patchwork pieces lately! They are SO much fun to create! Here is another layout I did featuring patchwork.

Supplies: Paper: GCD Studios, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Alphabets: Jenni Bowlin Studio,October Afternoon, Pen: Martha Stewart Crafts, Other: tags.

I'll have more crafty stuff to show later this week, but right now, it's time for me to run out the door!


Until later!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. crazy! I just finished making a patchwork background for a layout, then to take a break I was browsing the web, and come across this. Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete