Saturday, May 1, 2010

Scrapstreet's NSD Blog Hop



Happy National Scrapbooking Day everyone! Today is one of my favorite days of the year! Who would of guessed that there is a whole day dedicated to all of us scrappers! How wonderful! How are you going to spend your day? For part of the day I am going to scrap in the scrapping/playroom. I figured if I give my oldest daughter some crayons, glue, and my scrap paper she can scrap right along with me. My youngest will be entertained with blocks, puzzles, and books.

If you are like me, you like to have challenges to spark your creativity. Well today is your lucky day! Scrapstreet is having a fun little blog hop with some of its team members. Check out the Scrapstreet Challenge Forum to get those creative juices flowing! After you have created your masterpiece, don't forget to posted it in the Scrapstreet Gallery. Some of the challenges even offer prizes or little RAKs! Woot! Who doesn't love to win something? Don't forget to stop my the Scrapstreet blog. There is another challenge posted there as well as a digital freebie!!! Yay!

After you have exhausted yourself creatively, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, relax, and enjoy the May issue of the Scrapstreet magazine. Sooooo much eye candy in there!

Thanks for stopping by my blog on your way through the Scrapstreet blog hop. Next up is Nicole!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Checked out some of your work and must say you are very creative. Such beautiful layouts. Im glad I stopped by.. Happy NSD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is ** blog-tastic** and a Wonderful
    NSD day to you.. ( mitz_zee@yahoodotcom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a day late but still having tons of fun with the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. popping in on the blog hopping fun!

    ReplyDelete