Thursday, May 13, 2010

Taste the Rainbow

Goooooood morning everyone! Today I am going to share with you my version of the May theme for the GCD Facebook Gals. This month is all about color blending! I am on a huge misting kick lately and this theme was just perfect for it! Here is what I did.

First I created a circle mask with a scrap piece of 12x12 paper. I then sprayed my masked circle with Maya Road mists in Salmon, Lemon, Tangerine, Orange, Bubblegum, and Blue Corn. I sprayed about 1 -2 squirts of each color, slightly overlapping the colors as I sprayed them. Once the mists were dried, I used several papers from the Homespun Chic line and one from the Artsy Urban line to create my layout. Without further ado, here is my end result...


Supplies: Paper: GCD Studios, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Alphabet: BasicGrey,
Mists: Maya Road, Bling: BasicGrey, Pen: Martha Stewart Crafts.



Here is a close up shot of the misted circle and a detailed shot of a portion of the layout.




Thanks for stopping by and be on the lookout tomorrow on the GCD Facebook page for more color blending inspiration and fun techniques!

Until later!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous lo!! Lovin' the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO! Love the pretty misting you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout and such pretty misting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layered flowers....adorable

    ReplyDelete