Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Typical Summer Saturday

Oi! Where does the time go! It's been a busy couple of weeks for me and I have lots of fun things to share! I am working on a few layouts that I cannot wait to share with you! A concert, a short mini vacation with my girls, just to name a few things that I have been up to. I will post about each of them this week so make sure to keep checking back! But never fear! I will leave you with our new Saturday routine around here.

Now that it's summer, the girls and I have a little tradition of our own. Saturdays mean bubbles,



slushies,


and chalk fun all wrapped up into one. Throw in some water sprinklers and all is good in the Brodeur household.



And now my dear friends, I must bid you adieu. I finally got my hands on the first couple of DVDs to the True Blood Season 2 series!!!!



So, for tonight, my scrapbooking supplies will be neglected so that I can engross myself in the life of Sookie Stackhouse and her crazy but fun adventures in a world full of vampires and other things that go bump in the night.

Until later,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment