Monday, July 19, 2010

Almost Time!

Why is it that the weekends fly by and the week days drag? Well here we are again, five more days until the weekend. I am hoping this week is different and flys by. I am all sorts of excited to flying to Chicago next Monday and meeting up with all my Scrapstreet sisters! This will be my first trip to CHA too! I look forward to meeting all my scrappy friends and checking out all the fun new scrapping goodies!

I have been busy playing with the "Sunkissed" and the new "Office Party" kit from Noel Mignon. Here are some of my recent creations.





Until later!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love these layouts! Beautiful colors and your designs are perfection. Can't wait until Chicago!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO's are gorgeous!!!! See you next week! : )

    ReplyDelete