Sunday, August 8, 2010

GCD Altered Journal Tags

Sometimes when I create a layout, I forget to leave a space for my journaling. This is usually the time when I will reach for a journaling tag and use it to write a few words to retell the story of my pictures. For my layout, I used a combination of the Melody Ross Homespun Recipe Cards and the Melody Ross Homespun Inspiration Cards. You can see the two I chose in the picture below.


The pink border around the recipe card clashed with my layout so I cut off the pink portion and then placed the recipe card over the inspiration card. Here is a preview of the finished product before I placed it on my layout.


There are many combinations of the recipe and inspiration cards you can use to create your own unique journaling tags.



Happy creating everyone!

Photobucket

2 comments: