Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Little Toot

A few months ago, I had a layout picked up for one of Scrapbook Trends idea books. This one to be exact.


I completely forgot that this issue was supposed to come out last month! I finally downloaded myself a copy the other day and saw my "Peek-a-Boo" layout on page 102.


I just love these pictures of my girls playing together. Now that I look at these pictures, I realize how much they have grown in just a few short months! Kids sure grow up way too fast huh? Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to capture many more happy play time moments between these two because once they hit teenagers, all that will disappear as they go their seperate ways. Then again, maybe I'll get lucky and they will always stick together. Yeah right! Who am I kidding? But for now, I am going to enjoy these happy moments.


Until later,

Photobucket

1 comment: