Monday, September 13, 2010

School Time with GCD!

School started here towards the end of August. My oldest daughter is going to Kindergarten this year. Where does the time go? On that note, can you guess what the theme for GCD this month is...you guessed it...SCHOOL!

I was inspired by the picture in the top right corner. The apple and books made me think of school right away. I mimiced the apple and created a textbook feel on my layout by using a negative sheet of sticker letters and applying several layers of mists.


GCD Supplies: Paper: Vintage Audrey (Homespun Chic), Homespun Mod (Homespun Chic), Collection Pack (Homespun Chic) Die-cut: Journaling Tags (Paris Nights), Borders (Homespun Chic).

How was your child's first day of school? A nice thing to document are your child's favorite things they enjoyed on their first day. My daughter enjoyed the bus ride and recess time.

Until later!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is so darling! love, love, lOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love this, the apple is great and the photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete