Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One Color Says It All

Happy Tuesday everyone! Noel Mignon's new challenge is up! The challenge is to create a monochromatic layout. You can choose to use any color you want but you have to try and stick with just that one color. I had a hard time choosing which color I wanted to use, but once I settled on yellow, it kind of all fell into place. Yellow is such a happy color and it reflected the mood of my daughter perfectly in this layout. She loves to go outside and nothing could make her happier. Ok, well maybe some candy, but that is besides the point. Without further ado, here is my take on the challenge.


I hope you come and play along with us. The rest of the design team did an awesome job portraying their chosen color.

Until later!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment