Monday, November 8, 2010

G.C.D. Christmas Goodies

I will have to admit. I am a baking addict. I absolutely LOVE to bake all sorts of goodies during the winter months. Not only does it warm up my kitchen, but it also makes the house smell oh so yummy! Around the holidays, I have a habit of sharing my love for baking with my friends and family. This year I am going to be handing out brownies and Christmas cookies to everyone. I wanted something cute to package them in so I created several simple origami boxes in different sizes with the G.C.D. Joyful Peace collection. The paper is nice and sturdy and has a lovely texture to it. It was just the right paper for these cute little boxes. Even though the box by itself is cute, I wanted to add just a little something more to it, hence the folded flower. Without further ado, here is my gift box!


Supplies:
Paper: Joyful Peace collection
Button: Artsy Urban collection

Have fun creating your own little gift boxes to share with your friends and family.

Happy creating!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love baking too, and this is such a FABULOUS idea!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete