Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little Present Ornaments

Hi everyone! I love Christmas time. It’s one of my favorite times of the year. Everyone seems so happy and the world feels peaceful for a change. I think it’s just the magic of Christmas that everyone carries in their hearts.

Every year I like to make homemade Christmas gifts to give out to my friends and family. This year is no exception. After much searching and deliberating, I settled on creating these cute little present ornaments. What a great way to spice up someone’s (and my) Christmas tree. They would also look cute on a Christmas mobile or even hanging off of a banner. All you need to make these is a simple origami box pattern and your choice of GCD papers. Once you have folded and put together your box, choose a ribbon, and finish "wrapping" your present. You can use your present as is for decoration or attach a thin strand of thread to allow you to hang your present from any location.




Happy creating!
Photobucket

2 comments: