Monday, November 29, 2010

Still In Shock!

A few weeks ago I tried out for the Creative Memories Design Team. I made it to round 2 with a whole slew of awesome designers. Each of us received the Very Merry Collections to design with. We were asked to created a layout, a card, and an altered item. Here is what I created...







After I turned in my round 2 items, I received an email from Melissa asking if I'd like to be on the team. I was beyond excited and thrilled to be asked to join such a great team! A few of my Scrapstreet girls and G.C.D. gals made it as well! A special congrats to them as well as the other fabulous ladies who made it to the 2011 Creative Memories DT!!!

Make sure you check out the Creative Memories Project Center. There are some cute ideas over there!

Until later,
Photobucket

5 comments: