Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Top 10 of 2010

Another year has come and gone. This year has been a good one for me. I was honored to be chosen as a designer for the G.C.D. Studios Facebook. I received the opportunity to be a feature writer for another year on the Scrapstreet team. I was chosen as a designer for the Noel Mignon kit club for two terms. I was also chosen as a designer for Creative Memories. I had several layouts published in Scrapbook Trends and my first publication with Creating Keepsakes and Making Memories.

Yes. It has been a great year and I look forward to all the fun opportunities that lie in the future. To close out the year, I wanted to reflect back on 10 of my favorite layouts I created this year. Man it was hard to chose just 10 but these are definitely ones I will not soon forget! Good bye 2010. Hello 2011!












Happy New Year Everyone!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous but the 5th and the 6th are my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts! I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome. Love the playful look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them all but the first one is my absolute fave .. awesome ..

    Happy New Year ..

    Sasha Holloway
    http://sassysasha.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all wonderful...but the "Lovies" one just melts my heart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutly fantastic layouts. Love your style, how you mix colors and how you do your journaling!

    Congrats on a fab year, btw. May 2011 be just as good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all sooo cute! Well except for vampire diaries of course. That LO is gothic awesomeness and just rocks! So love the red splatters. How appropo. Too amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection, I love your style. I think the top one and the vampire diaries are my favourite though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Layouts!!I think the vampire one is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete