Monday, January 24, 2011

Behind

I am behind on one of my scrappy projects. For some reason my mojo was sucked from me and I can't for the life of me finish this project. So what did I do this weekend? I put my project aside and decided to scrap something new. Sometimes it works and mojo returns or sometimes I sit there waiting for an idea to spark. Luckily mojo was not hiding too far away. He came back and I am so happy about that! Here is the layout I did this weekend for the Sassafras Challenge over at 2 Peas.


Now I am just crossing my fingers that mojo sticks around do I can finish my project I am behind on!


Happy Monday everyone!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great LO! I love how you used the coffee sleeve...I'll have to try that!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the way you combine photos on your LO and the misting brings together all the colours so well !

    ReplyDelete