Monday, January 10, 2011

In 2011, I want to...


Blog more. Ive been such a sporadic blogger. I want to change that and try to blog at least 3 times per week, maybe more.

Stop getting so frustrated when the girls are misbehaving. They are kids after all. I'll just have to remember to breathe and take it one day at a time.

Start exercising again. I've slacked off and it's time to jump back on the horse again.

Do more arts and crafts with the girls. I want to not only create fun things with them, but also build happy childhood memories for them to cherish.

Learn how to shoot in manual mode. I have been using the AV mode. It's time to let go of the safety net and explore!

Until later!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sounds like your resolutions are FUN ones! Way to "resolute"!

    ReplyDelete