Thursday, January 20, 2011

Noel Mignon Sneakage Blog Hop

Good morning! Today is a special day! The DT for Noel Mignon are continuing the fun sneak peek blog hop. I hope everyone is loving all the sneak peeks. I know I am drooling over here! So without further ado... Welcome to the blog hop for the NoelMignon February kit, "Truly Scrumptious"!

Let's play a little word scramble game, shall we? As you can see, there is a letter showing in my sneak, and there will be letters in everyone's sneak peek.


Here are the rules:

1)Follow the hop in order(go back and start at Kim's blog if you are starting here).

2)Leave a comment on each blog showing that you have picked up your letter from their sneak.

3)Collect all the letters and unscramble the word.

4)Leave a comment on the last blog of the hop on Thursday, revealing the secret word, and you may be one of 3 lucky winners to win $10 off their kit purchase!

This kit goes up for sale this Friday, January 21st! Trust me. You don't want to miss this kit!

Next up is Leah's blog : http://amusing-to-create.blogspot.com/

Make sure you mark your calendars for the Noel Mignon February crop. Loads of fun and inspiration will be had! See you there!




Happy Creating!
Photobucket

39 comments:

  1. Sol me yesterday in this kit . Just keeps getting better

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kit reveal keeps getting more and more enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I'm loving those patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really loving this color scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I like the print buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have my letter! Thanks for the peek!

    I just found your blog on this hop and am now a follower - so nice to meet you!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another day of fun and sneaks...thanks Diana enjoy ur LO's and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it...happy hopping everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, look at those rose buttons! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the fun of this whole blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how does it keep getting better?!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really loving all the ribbon in this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bright ribbon and all of the buttons. Great sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the touches of yellow in this kit! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. button and tule!! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Got the S, loving the yellow tulle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love what I see - you can never have enough buttons! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Buttons, Buttons, I must be buttons! *if you get that reference you rock*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sneaks and got my letter!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the variety of colors in the buttons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh the buttons look yummy! Just grabbed another letter, thanks!

    ReplyDelete