Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Little Word

Before I start talking about my word for the year, I just have to toot my own horn for a second. My "Birdie Feeders" layout, which was created for the current Noel Mignon challenge, is featured on the Crate Paper blog today! I am so stinkin' excited!!!


When Ali Edwards mentioned on her blog that it was time once again to chose a word for the year, I did not have to think long. The word LIVE just popped in my head. This word is perfect for some of the goals I want to achieve for 2011.

I want to live more. I want to experience things I have not had time for or have been too chicken to try. First up is CHA Winter in Los Angeles.

I want to live for the moment. I want to be free to have fun with my girls. To show them that life can be fun, educational, and above all, full of love.

I want to stop living in the past and discover me. Last year was a year of change. This year will be a year of discovery. To live my life to it's fullest potential!

Until later!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That is a great word for the year! I hope it is a great year for you. Your year of discovery will be good for you and goes right along w/ your little ones being so curious about their world. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so loving this!! What a fab design!!!

    ReplyDelete