Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Play More

One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to play more. I want my kids to have fond memories of their childhood. I want to be remembered as the mom that did fun things with her kids not the mom who is mean and yells all the time. I’ve been playing a bit too much of the mean mom role lately and I don’t like it. Of course it doesn’t help when the munchkins don’t want to listen but as mothers, we all go through periods like this.

Yesterday, when I came home from work and picked up the girls, I decided the girls could have dessert before dinner tonight. Life is just too short not to eat dessert first, every once in awhile. I had the girls grab their lip lollipops that I gave them for Valentine’s Day and we ventured outside. I snapped a few shots before the lollipops were devoured. It was a big sticky mess but fun never the less.


Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a great resolution! LOVE those lip pops! Darling pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!!! those lips are hillarious ;)

    ReplyDelete