Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Tasty Weekend

I had a three day weekend this go around thanks to President's Day. Guess how I spent it? Well I did lots of baking, worked on fixing my ceiling (had a water pipe break), and crafted with my girls.

Every so often I get an itch to bake and try out new recipes. I tried out 3 new recipes, two were a flop but one was successful. I have found another new favorite to add to my recipe book, Bakerella's Pound Cake. Let me tell you, it is to die for delicious!

The girls and I scrapbooked a little bit this weekend in between running errands and just being lazy. I created this with the February kit from Noel Mignon of my favorite pie.



In other news, Jaina turns two next week! Ack! Where does the time go? Right now I am trying to finalize what I'll be baking/cooking for the party. I think I pretty much have it narrowed down except for a few items. I have not even started making the invites yet! I know, bad mommy!

Time to get ready for work. Have a great Tuesday everyone!


Photobucket

4 comments: