Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching Up...

I don't think I mentioned earlier, but I was the guest artist for Pink Paislee a couple of weeks ago. It was one of my dreams come true! Love that company! You can see my work for it here.

Jaina's birthday party was Saturday. After stressing out the day before, trying to get everything done, everything turned out perfect! Her theme was a tea party complete with mini cheesecakes, mini cupcakes, mini brownies, mini eclairs, and cake balls.


Of course, we can't forget the birthday cake! I had my mom make it this year. I normally bake their cakes but I was overwhelmed with all the other baking stuffs. My mom did an awesome job with the German Black Forest Cake! Jaina ended up being super shy when everyone sang her happy birthday. Poor thing didn't know what to do with herself.




Next week is Aryanna's birthday party. Yes. Both of my girls are March babies which means we get to have back to back parties. I kind of like it. Makes for a fun month!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. very cute party! I remember your brownies. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such beautiful children, and the party theme and execution is perfect! I admire all the work you put in, those cakes etc.look lovely incl.the one your mom baked. Congratulatons to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great party!!! Darling photos!

    ReplyDelete