Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gearing up for the next one!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day! The girls and I are going to do something special tomorrow but I am not sure just what yet. Maybe something crafty along with various green foods. I need to figure it out tonight since it's tomorrow. LOL!

I have some good news to share! I made it for another term with the GCD Studios Design Team! Yay! Last term I was on the Facebook Team but this term I am on the blog team. I am so stinking excited about it! I am going to miss the other girls though. All of them are so talented and inspiring! I look forward to getting to know the new ladies and see what talents they bring to the team. :)



Happy Creating!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Diana!!! Congrats to you!! Have another fun year with GCD Studios!

    ReplyDelete