Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Can Finally Breathe!

Before I started talking about the goings on at my home, make sure you check out the newest kit from Noel Mignon. It is packed full of goodies! I just got mine in the mail yesterday and already had to dive into it!



The past couple of weeks have been chaotic around here. Two birthday parties back to back and home improvement stuff going on at the same time equals one stressed out mama! Thankfully the parties are all over and most of the big home improvement stuff is complete. Now I can focus on the minor details and get back to scrapping. It's been awhile since I have shared a page!

Before I leave you today. Here is my oldest. She turned 6 this past week and had an ice cream birthday party. It was a big hit!



Happy creating!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment