Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One Crazy Week

This past week has been crazy! I feel like I've been running around like a mad woman! Saturday I went on a trip to IKEA and bought Aryanna's first big girl bed. She has outgrown her toddler bed. Besides that, Jaina has outgrown her crib and needs a bed, hence the furniture trip. I also got them a new dresser since the other dresser is way too small for the both of them. The new one is a LOT bigger. Here are the two new additions...



I mainly chose this bed since it has two large drawers underneath. Perfect to store toys and blankets. I am also painting the girls' room pink. It's been white all these years and it's time for a change. I hope I like it. I've never lived in a house with colored walls! I am trying to get all this done before Saturday. Why do you ask? Well it's because....


On Thursday my little baby turns 2! I can't believe it! Time flies WAY too fast! Along side getting the girls room finished, I am working on birthday decorations. Later this week I'll be baking like crazy. I love baking so that's ok. The theme this year is a Hello Kitty Tea Party. I hope it turns out the way I am picturing it. I'll post pictures of the party later next week.

I am off to work. I'll leave you with one of my most recent layouts.



Happy creating!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout of the girls,you are so creative! Have fun baking, I know you are one if the best around, think you got that from your mom:) Is there an Ikea store in OKC, or is it a furniture store that carries Ikea ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love the cute card and adorable lo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the IKEA store in Dallas. Thanks for the sweet comments ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! I love it!

    We are living in a parallel universe, my youngest turned 2 on 2/11. We just had to get a big boy bed for his older brother who is 3.

    Love the Ikea option with the underbed drawers!!! Best wishes as you get ready for the big party!

    ReplyDelete