Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Happy Week

I just have to share the good news! My take on the Lily Bee sketch in my previous post was chosen as the winner! Yay! I am so stinking excited! I'll be diving into the prize box as soon as it arrives!

Have you checked out the G.C.D. Studios blog lately? Well you should check it out! Right now we have posts on what the previous and returning DT members experiences were with G.C.D. Studios. These are definitely some fun reads and as well as some eye candy from the DT. My post went up yesterday. I am in love with the new collections! I will leave you with one of my recent G.C.D creations.





Happy creating!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love this page! The details are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the little stack of teacups and the doily shape with the little flower in the centre! Tx

    ReplyDelete