Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Play Time

This weekend was dedicated to play time for the kids and myself. We went to the zoo on Saturday. It was insane there! I have never seen so many people at the zoo before! As much as I like taking my kids to the zoo, I was so happy to be out of there!

Today we crafted and went to my parents for a BBQ. The girls even got some splash time in the kiddie pool. They just loved that!

I played along with the newest Lily Bee sketch challenge. The was surprised at how fast this layout came together.

Here is the sketch...


Here is my take on this sketch...



I hope your weekend was an awesome one! Until later!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What "variety" of thickers are these?? A friend used them on a layout, and she couldn't remember where she got them (and didn't have the package!! I looked on 2 peas and had no luck. HELP! :)

    LOVE the layout, BTW! FOund you via Sass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny the American Craft letters are called "Hardcover". I hope that helps you out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along! And oh, those are my favorite AC Thickers.

    ReplyDelete