Friday, June 10, 2011

Just My Style with GCD Studios

First off, let me profess my undying love for the Funhouse collection. It is one of my favorite collections from this season! I used papers from this collection to create my own spin on a "Circus" theme depicting the craziness of my girls' lives.

Supplies: Papers: Funhouse, Soul Food, Letters: Great Outdoors.

Do you ever wonder just what your scrapbooking style is? I often do. If I have to choose what to call my style, I would have to say it lies along the simplistic side with a little bit of shabby chic mixed in for good measure. Most of my layouts usually include a bit of fussy cutting, misting, muted colors, however I did not mist on this layout. Take a moment to look at your layouts, what style would you categorize yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment