Sunday, July 31, 2011

Change is in the Air!

In case you have been wondering what I have been up to lately...well I have been sucked into Pinterest. So many awesome ideas there! I have already been using them as a starting point for some of my upcoming layouts so stay tuned for those. When I am not scrapping, I have been losing myself in Mockingjay, the third Hunger Games book. I am about 1/3 of the way through and I am having a hard time putting it down!

I have some fun news to share with you. I am going to start up a couple of series on my blog so you will be seeing many more posts from me in the future! I am excited and can't wait to share them with everyone!

Time for me to skedaddle and finish up some back to school shopping. I will leave you with my newest layout I created with the Salt Water Taffy kit from Noel Mignon.



Happy creating!
Photobucket

1 comment: