Monday, July 25, 2011

Echo Park Love

I have been spending as much time outside as I can stand with this crazy heat! I have also been crafting with my girls. They love scrapbooking as much as their mama. :) Today I want to share with you a few layouts I made using Echo Park papers. I just love how each line looks good alone or mixed together. Take this layout for example. I mixed a few papers from Country Drive with For the Record. Both collections work well together.

Supplies: Paper & Stickers: Echo Park, Pen: Creative Memories.

Recently I took the girls to Coldstone Creamery for their first taste of this yummy ice cream. They loved it! I used the Country Drive papers found in the Noel Mignon Salt Water Taffy kit along with a few stickers from For the Record for this layout.

Supplies: Papers & Stickers: Echo Park, Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper, Mist: Maya Road, Letters: Sassafras Lass, Pen: Creative Memories.

This layout documents some of my feelings after the first year of being divorced. My little form of scrap therapy. It really does do the body good! You should try it sometime! The picture I scrapped is not the perfect shot but it did capture some of the rawness of how things are at times.

Supplies: Papers & Stickers: Echo Park, Butterflies & Mist: Maya Road, Pen: Creative Memories.


Happy Creating!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are all so sweet and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey boo. Thanks for swinging through .. love the layouts .. I really love the last one. I wish we had just a taste of that heat over here. Okay well maybe not so much all of it just a taste LOL. Keep cool and hydrated girl I have been watching the news over here and it looks like it is NO JOKE.

    I plan on making some yarn bowls with the boys. We shall see how that blows over LOL.

    ReplyDelete