Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Set to Recharge

Every so often we get burnt out on life. I have hit that point so it was time for a little vacation. I sent the girls to daycare for two days this week so I could just relax and work on the things I wanted to get done without having them underfoot. It has been pretty quiet and I have to admit, I look forward to getting them back in the afternoon.

For the rest of the week, I have a few fun things planned with the girls. Tomorrow we are going to head to a museum and then to Coldstone afterwards for a snack. Maybe we will even take a trip to Krispy Kreme. I have actually never stepped foot in one before! If all goes well, I should have lots of fun pictures and stories to share!

Here is a layout I about one of our lazy evenings before bed. Gotta love being silly at times!


Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

1 comment: