Monday, October 10, 2011

Soup Love with GCD Studios

I love fall time. I love how the leaves start changing into beautiful shades of orange and red. I love the cool crisp air. Best of all, I love the smell of homemade soup cooking on the stove. Nothing warms up the belly like a nice bowl of soup.


This month I was inspired to create a layout based on the traditional color scheme of Halloween. I just had to create a page with a picture of my first bowl of pumpkin soup for the year. I used pops of orange, black, cream, and gray. This is such a lovely color scheme and can work great with any type of layout.


Supplies:
Sweet Surrender The Little Lovebirds
Sweet Surrender Tying the Knot
Sweet Surrender Cabochons
Soul Food Transparent Shapes
Elementary My Dear Paper Pack

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Creating!

1 comment: