Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Homemade Advent Calendar

I loved advent calendars when I was a little girl. To be honest, I still love them as an adult. Every year I purchase an chocolate advent calender for my girls but this year I wanted to make one. I found a little box template online and then proceeded to created 24 of these cute little packages of happiness.


They take a little time to make but they are so worth it. Just find a box template you like and then go to town. You can even enlist your little helpers to punch out the circles and adhere them to the boxes. I add a few pieces of candy to each box and then place the boxes in order on my mantel piece.


Supplies:
Under the Big Top from Funhouse
Sweet Spot from Material Girl
Butterfly Harmony from Spring in Bloom

I hope that this will inspire you to create your own version of an advent calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment