Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking Back at 2011

This year was an eventful one. I took the girls to their first ever Barnum and Bailey Circus. They absolutely loved it! Now that they are older, I hope to take them to the Transyberian Orchestra in 2012. I can't wait!

My scrappy year has been awesome this year! I was honored to be chosen to be on the GCD Studios, Creative Memories, and Noel Mignon design teams. I learned so much and met some pretty cool designers. Although my terms for Creative Memories and Noel Mignon have ended, I still will be checking in every so often to see what the inspiration from the new teams.

That brings me to reflect over my scrapping over this past year. Here are my favorites from 2011:

1. Tea Party - GCD Studios

2. Turning Six - Lily Bee

3. Two Teeth - Bella Blvd.

4. A Cold Treat - Crate Paper

5. Four Inches - Sassafras

6. A Little Bit Shy - Noel Mignon kit

7. My Girl - GCD Studios

8. Goodies - Noel Mignon kit

9. Sticky News - Noel Mignon kit

10. Bike Ride - Pink Paislee

And that is it for 2011. Happy New Year's Eve!

See you next year!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful! Love your work all the time. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always adore your pages! such great design sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your work Diana! You always have some sort of eye-catching detail that really makes your pages special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that 'teeth' layout, totally made me smile :) Happy New Year to you Diana, hopefully we'll see you at The Nook a little more this year. There's a crop all month so who knows?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooooly moly. WOW!! These are STUNNING!! I especially love the "turning six" one, but they all rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!!! LOVE "turning 6" just gorgeous what you did with that lily bee line ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy that you linked up Diana. I always love seeing your creations. These are all stunning! I love your sense of design and details and your photography is outstanding! Here's to a wonderful 2012!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pages rock Diana! Especially love your GCD pages!! Have a fab 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looooooove that turning 6 page so much! I adore your pages so much! Hope you have a wonderful 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete