Thursday, January 19, 2012

CHA Sneakage Time

I adore this time of year when you can see all the fun new collections that emerge at CHA. All the companies are starting to show sneaks of their new products and Webster's Pages is no exception. The new collections are just stunning!

First up is Palm Beach. I have had the pleasure to work with this collection. I have some cute plans for the chevron paper that I have yet to really play with. It's one of my favorites along with all the beautiful pinks, beige, teal...oh shucks! I love the whole dang collection!


Next up is a first for Webster's. A nice manly type collection called Game On. Don't let it fool you though, I can think of some fun ways to use this collection for girly type layouts. I can't wait to play with this collection!


Make sure you stop by the Webster's Pages blog all week. There are still a few more awesome sneaks to come! And speaking of sneaks, here is a layout I made with the Everyday Poetry collection. If I am not mistaken, the Webster's Pages blog will be sneaking more of this collection tomorrow.



Happy creating!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Diana on your DT role with Websters. I am loving the pages you are creating. It will be fabulous to be on the team with you this year.

    ReplyDelete