Monday, January 16, 2012

An Exciting Announcement!


I finally get to share my exciting news that I have been keeping secret from everyone! I am one of the Webster’s Pages Clean and Simple girls!!! I am so thrilled to be on this team alongside all of these awesome ladies! When I saw the email from Brandin in my inbox, I happened to be on break at work. I opened the email and my heart immediately skipped a beat. I made the team! I squealed with excitement and I am sure I had a smile a mile wide. Make sure to see the announcement here to see which other ladies made the team.

I received my box of goodies with some of the new Webster's Pages collections. They are gorgeous! I can't wait for everyone to see them. I think you will love them as much as I do.


Happy Monday!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Diana! Looking forward to an amazing year with you and the girls!
    ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana! I am so excited to work with you again! It's going to be a great year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you!!!! My heart literally stopped when I got an email asking me to join the Glitz Design team. IT'S A WONDERFUL FEELING ISN'T IT... To be on such a fabulous team :) kuddos!

    ReplyDelete