Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Into 2012...

After much contemplation, I have chosen my one little word for 2012...learn. There are so many things I want to learn this year. On the top of my list is to learn how to shoot in manual mode on my camera. That is my big project for this year. I'll be purchasing a new camera this month and I am way happy about that. It will be my first camera where I can actually switch out the lenses! Yes I know. I am a bit behind the curve in the camera department but I am slowly catching up!

Next up, I want to share with you Heidi Sonboul's very first collection for GCD Studios! I am so happy for this girl! She really rocked it! Here is a sneak of her collection...


I am in love with all the chevron and in various colors to boot! If you want to see her collection in it's entirety, check out her blog post here!

I also did a little crafting this weekend after a long break from the holidays.




Happy creating!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors in the new GCD papers! Good luck with your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this layout is sooo CUTE! I love the clean layers

    ReplyDelete