Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Little Me Time

Every so often I need a little me time. Quiet time to relax and read a good book or get lost in a action movie or to get sucked into a game on the PC. No matter what it is, I really need the time to myself to just relax and let all the worries of the day fall off my shoulders.

One of my New Year's resolutions is to keep track of all the books I read. I go through fits and starts where I read a lot and sometimes I don't pick up a book for months. I thought it would be neat to see what books I have read over the course of a year.

Speaking of books and relaxation, here is a recent layout I created with some Lily Bee goodies.


Happy Creating!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. a hot tea and a book sounds wonderful to me:-) Love this layout...the hearts are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is adorable! I think I have the twine you used to dangle down the hearts.

    ReplyDelete