Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One more year...down

This past week I celebrated my 34th birthday. I still can't believe how fast time has gone by! Some days I still think I am 27! Craziness! That is ok though. I may be a little older but I am also a little wiser. My daughter surprised me with this before she left to go to her dad's for the weekend.


For the most part my birthday weekend was quiet and relaxing. I missed my girls but we had ourselves a mini celebration last night. They picked out what cupcake recipe we should make and they helped me make it. Afterwards they decided to sing me Happy Birthday. I love my kiddos!

Speaking of celebrations, I created another layout from Aunt Sabrina's wedding. This picture is one of my favorites. Poor Jaina was so nervous that day and so unsure as to what to do. In the end, she was the perfect little flower girl.


Here is a closeup of the little flower I put together.


Happy Creating!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment