Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crazy Busy Times

Life has been a bit crazy around my house lately but in a good way. The kitchen tiling project has been underway for about a week now and is almost complete. My house has been in various states of messiness due to this but it is so worth it to finally have the kitchen tiled!


The other item that has been keeping me busy is prepping for this little girl’s birthday party. We had a bit of fun with the birthday invites.


Jaina wanted a super hero birthday party. Let me tell you, it’s not as easy as I thought it would be! It would have been much easier to come up with ideas if it was a particular super hero but I will make it work. I am currently working on the decorations. Here is a preview of what I have so far. I will post pictures after the party of how everything turned out.


Speaking of decorations, I better get back to painting!

Happy creating!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I came over from the 2Peas messageboard. I love that invitation! It is so cute! That party looks like a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete